- Eco-Friendly Products and Equipment
- Highest Quality of Products and Services
- Convenient Hours of Operation
- Easy and Convenient Vehicle Drop-Off
- Available Shuttle Service
- On-Site Liason Between You and the Insurance Company
- PPG-Certified Paint Technicians
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- I-Car and ASE Certified Technicians
- 368 Combined Years of Experience
- Direct Repair for Farmers, Nationwide, Progressive, American Family, and Shelter
- Se Habla Espanol
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Collision Center in Aurora, Colorado is committed to safe-guarding the environment by implementing environmentally conscious operating procedures and investing state-of-the-art, eco-friendly products and equipment. We have made the transition from solvent borne to the most advanced waterborne color-matching paint system available, Envirobase HP. We want our customers to know that we are dedicated to looking for a new ways to support our commitment to being an environmentally responsible company.
Pittsburgh Paint Group (PPG)
The world's leading supplier of automotive finishes and, since their inception in 1924, has always been on the forefront of automotive coating innovation. Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Collision Center has invested in one of their most advanced, the eco-friendly Envirobase HP waterborne paint system. PPG provides the most advanced paint technology in America and the ultimate high-quality solution to environmental conservation at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Collision Center.